Tuesday, February 05, 2008

From Little Falls

I just received an interesting email from one of our young adults that grew up at Living Hope Church and is now on the mission field.

"Hey Pastor Keith, I was in Poland a couple of weekends ago with Students for Christ Europe. It was there that I found out that Sara Hobbs grew up in LHAG. It's pretty crazy that of the 40 or so workers for SFC Europe right now, three of us (Sara, Phil, and me) are LF grads. God does some pretty cool things coming from such a small town."

It's not just Little Falls native Charles Lindberg that has impacted our world. Our church has been blessed to be a part of sending so many people around the world to share the incredible love of Jesus. These are true Little Falls hero's.

As a Pastor, I believe Living Hope has a call to be a sending church. I'm praying that one day, most of the missionaries we support will have grown up at Living Hope.

To all of you from Living Hope that are out there making a difference I just want to say how proud I am of you.

No comments: