Saturday, November 01, 2008

Fall Fun

One of my favorite things to do in the Fall is a hayride. This afternoon, our Rice campus was blessed to be able to enjoy a great time at the Schwab's. Nothing like a smore to go with the evening. By the way, I am the best smore maker ever. Cooked to perfection.




When I was in high school, our church youth group had a lot of hayrides. The name of my home town would probably give that away...Farmington.
Some of us were a little wild. We enjoyed stuffing hay down the backs of everyone and pulling each other off the wagon. I was only run over once, right across the leg.

My wife strongly advised me to refrain from pulling her off the wagon today. She reminded me that I would be the one paying for her chiropractic bill.

It's no fun growing old.

No comments: