Sunday, April 06, 2008

Triple Header Sunday

Today is a first for me. It is the first time I have ever preached the same sermon three times. So this is what an evangelists feels like.

At Living Hope Church our Little Falls location went to two services last week. They are at 8 & 10:45. Our Rice campus service time is at 9:30. As soon as I finished the first service in Little Falls I drove to Rice and arrived just as they were starting the service. (This was the plan). When I finished preaching there it was 10:30 and I drove back to Little Falls, arriving in the middle of worship and completed the triple header.

It always amazes me how I can have the same message but somehow in each service the Holy Spirit puts a little different twist on things. No two, or in this case three, sermons are alike; even when using the same notes. I believe God knows what words that someone needs to hear for that moment in their life.

If you weren't able to attend today or if you do not live in the Little Falls/Rice area you can check out the message at www.livinghope.podomatic.com

I need to get to my nap now, after all, it is the day of rest. Take care and God bless.

No comments: