Monday, March 16, 2009

The Scary thing about Facebook

I recently became friends on Facebook with my former youth pastor's wife. It didn't take long and she was uploading photos from the past. This is perhaps one of the scariest things about Facebook. You never know what others might dig up on you. (I hope you've lived a clean life :) )

I know, you are dealing with a little jealousy right now. You are wondering how Darla and I still look so young, just like this photo taken in the early 80's. We really haven't changed much, Hah!!!

I absolutely love Darla's smile in this picture. When she saw it, she let out one of her infamous laughs.

I think Living Hope should have a little fun by doing a "blast from the past". It would be hilarious to go through old pictures of everyone and catch a glimpse of our transformation.

1 comment:

sarah :) said...

OH MY GOSH! This is too funny! You guys are adorable :D
I hadn't seen the photo on facebook so thanks for posting it here ;)