Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Saint Gabriel's New Addition

I have had the opportunity to tour the new addition to our local hospital. Wow, what a great facility.

I have to admit that I was looking at this facility with different eyes than what I would have a year ago. At Living Hope we are preparing for a building program. With any building, it must first begin with a vision. Someone had a dream that would allow the hospital to see down the road and to understand the changes that needed to take place to provide for the best care possible. The building is not the goal of St. Gabriel's it is the tool that will allow them to accomplish their vision for a healthy community.

The question I keep pondering is, "Where is God leading us and how will we get there". My dream for Living Hope is that we can build a facility that will accomplish our vision for ministry to those that attend here and for an opportunity to be a blessing to our community.
clipped from www.stgabriels.com
 blog it

No comments: