Sunday, October 07, 2007

Heroes


I am currently watching the Sunday Night Football game, Packers vs. the Bears. Go Bears. Sorry for you Green Bay fans, but I like the Vike's and we need the Pack to loose.

One of the commercials was advertising the upcoming season of "Heroes". As I saw that, a question flashed across my mind. "Who are your hero's"? As much as I love sports, I really don't have too many athletes that are my hero's. If I had to pick one, Tony Dungy would have to be on the top.

My hero's have all made a personal impact on my life. They are people that have invested in me. My parents, pastors, in-laws. They don't make the weekly headlines and they don't make a lot of money. They have however made a difference.

Who is your hero and why? Perhaps another question is, "Who's hero are you"? Is there somebody that you are investing in? Somebody that God has called you to make a difference in.

Be somebody's hero.

No comments: