Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy Day!

It's a happy day! For over a month my phone has not been syncing with my computer. To say the least, I have been out of sync. Today I was brave and decided I would do a hard reset. A hard reset means that I delete everything on my phone and start fresh. That is a scary thing. My phone has become my brain. Instead of keeping things in my head, it all goes to my HTC TouchPro.

A miracle happened. Everything is working and my phone and computer have reconciled. They are now talking again. Life Lesson Learned...every relationship is fixable.

Perhaps it is time for you to do a "hard reset". Somebody wronged you and you are not talking with them. As hard as it is, forgive, let go, reconcile. It's amazing how freeing it is to let go of the past and start fresh. If your life is out of sync, it's time to get it back in sync. HAPPY DAY!

No comments: