Friday, March 07, 2008

Backstrom Brothers

Don't miss this Sunday at Living Hope!

This weeks topic in our "Nothing's Too Hard for God" series is "No loss is too difficult". I have invited a family from my hometown of Farmington to share their incredible story. A few years ago, three brothers were traveling home when they were struck by a young man who had been drinking, driving too fast and talking on a cell phone. Two of the Backstrom brothers died at the scene. The third one was pronounced dead at the hospital.

Their mom, dad and two brothers will be sharing their story of faith on Sunday, 9:30 at Rice and 10:30 at Little Falls. I strongly encourage you to invite your friends.

To read more about their story go to www.backstrombrothers.com

1 comment:

sarah :) said...

I checked out the website--wow. I bet Sunday was incredible!
Oh & I listened to a few of your podcasts...very nice to be an ocean away, but feel so near :)