Friday, September 07, 2007

Contagious!

This Wednesday, September 12 we are going to be starting a new topic for our adult study. I am really looking forward to it. The reason why may shock you. Even as a pastor, I do not really enjoy the stereotype evangelism style that most of us think of. Door to door, talking to a person I have never met. I know that some people love that and that it has its place in reaching the lost. The thought of that makes me want to run.

In this new series we are going to be talking about communicating our faith in a style that fits who you are. In a way that you will enjoy. Now that I can handle. That, I WANT TO DO!

"Being a contagious Christian does not mean becoming something odd we do not want to be, or something great we may never be. Rather, each of us can be ourselves and let God work through the natural styles He has given us." p. 54, "Becoming a Contagious Christian"

JOIN US ON WEDNESDAYS AT 7 PM!

1 comment:

Josh said...

I just wanted to say that you have one of the friendlist church that I've ever been to. I do mean ever. It was such a joy being greeted that way. I wish all church's were that way. We enjoyed the praise and worship and the sermon also. Thanks for such a great experience. We will see you on Sunday.