Saturday, March 19, 2011

Minnesota Twins Tickets

This morning Minnesota Twins single game tickets went on sale at 10 AM. Before heading to the computer I turned on the tv to catch a little news and the screen was filled with snow. No picture! Immediately I knew, no picture, no internet, no phone. Ugh! Finally, at 10:05, Charter had things up and running. Six hours later I was finally to the front in line of the online mass of people. The real panic sets in when they put you on the clock. I was able to get tickets to two games, one of which I now realize may not even work out. I just might have some tickets for someone to the July 15th game vs. KC.

When I go to Target Field I will be on a mission. Last Fall I learned that my great-grandfather and his brothers have a picture of their "Fredrickson Baseball team" on one of the walls at Target Field. It's my only claim to fame. :)

No comments: