Friday, October 23, 2009

A Visit to North Central University

Today was a strange day for my wife and me. We took our eldest, Mark, to North Central to check out the school. He is a senior this year and is in the middle of one of the biggest decisions he has ever made.

As I sat in chapel today, I encountered a moment of shock. 22 years ago I graduated from North Central. Never did I think back then that my wife and I would be sitting in chapel, with one of our kids, on the verge of becoming a college student.

The other crazy thought is that in 22 years from now I will be at the age of retirement. If these years go as fast as the last 22, I have no time to waste. I have so many things to still accomplish.

Pray earnestly, dream big, work hard, have faith, do it all for God's glory!

No comments: