Sunday, July 08, 2007

Colorado Vacation

It's been a while since I posted to my blog sight. My family was on vacation in Colorado for two weeks, back for a week and then off to Family Camp at Lake Geneva Christian Center. It has been a very refreshing time in my life. I would sum up this last month with one word, "Reconnect". Life has a way of getting busy and before you know it, relationship can do a little drifting on you. I really feel reconnected with my wife and kids, my parents (who went to Colorado with us), my sister and her family, cousins (who all live in Colorado) and the Lord. Family camp was a "shot in the arm for me".

Here are a few pictures to enjoy!





1 comment:

sarah :) said...

Oh my goodness, what fantastic pictures! The kids are so big, but you & D. look the same!! :) I love the 'corny' photo & the mountain one! I'm glad you feel reconnected!

Maybe I'll see you guys next month!?
sarah :)